Keystone Community Resources currently has an opportunity for a Program Manager/Program Specialist. The Program Manager/Program Specialist responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on operation of the community living home and the sound clinical and ethical habilitations of the individuals in their care. Keystone Community Resources provides on-the-job training for each position.
· College education with relevant experience as required by licensing regulations:
Bachelor’s Degree with two (2) years work experience with IDD population, or
Associate’s Degree with four (4) years work experience with IDD population, or
Minimum of 60 college credits with four (4) years work experience with IDD population
· Valid Pennsylvania Driver's License
· 20 years of age or older
· Supervisory experience is a plus, but not required
· Oversees daily operation of residence through direct service activity corresponding with Individual Service Plans and staff supervision.
· Works on shift (primarily 2nd shift hours) as a member of the direct care team.
· Responsible to ensure home licensing compliance. In emergency situations provides necessary coverage in home to ensure safety and welfare of clients.
· Maintains a 24/7 On-call status to ensure home is appropriately covered by staff and to respond for crisis interventions or necessary situations.
· Responsible for development, implementation and monitoring Individual Service Plans (ISP) process.
· Conducts, facilitates, and speaks on behalf of Keystone Community Resources with family members, supports coordinators, guardians and other stakeholders involved in client’s treatment.
· Completes all necessary documentation prior to end of shift including all staff, resident, and unusual incident reports.
· Prepares staff schedules and reviews timesheets.
· Implements all policy and procedures of Keystone; holds staff accountable for their actions and implements disciplinary action when necessary. · Communicates regularly with Program Coordinator to ensure continuity of care.
· Promotes a safe and caring environment where individuals can learn and grow while enjoying a healthy and productive lifestyle. · Implements the mission statement, “Our mission is to provide people with developmental disabilities diverse opportunities to lead fulfilling lives.”
Keystone Community Resources - 2 years ago