Program Manager / Sr. Network Engineer
Education BS Degree in related field
Experience 8+ years with BS Degree, 12 years of work experience may be substituted for degree requirement
Citizenship Requirement US Citizen
Clearance Required Secret
Location Alexandria, VA
This is contingent on LSI being awarded a contract with a Federal Agency located in Alexandria, VA. (early summer 2013). The duties the PM will be responsible for are overseeing:
- Is the single point of contact for Contract transition activities
- Manages Transition Team, and coordinates and monitors all transition and start-up activities
- Facilitates the Communications Plan, kickoff, and team and customer meetings
- Monitors transition activities and makes corporate-level decisions as needed
- Will oversee Data Management support on contract. Will support the timely and accurate loading and updating of Customer data to a diverse number of Automated Information Systems databases
- Will oversee Facilities Management support for Facility Operations. Includes Tier III Network Eng support. Make sure LSi is providing technical assistance in developing, maintaining, and storing of all Task Manager Directives, Service Commitments, SLA, Operational Support Plans (OSP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Technical Notes for this customer.
- Will oversee and make sure LSi is providing comprehensive management and support of hardware and software, excluding desktop hardware and software for this contract
- Will oversee Storage Administration support to include both SAN and NAS storage devices.
UNIX, Windows and VMWare. Maintain server infrastructure, updates and backups.
- Will oversee server and operating system administration on multiple platforms including
- Will oversee Database Administration and operations to include Oracle and SQL
- 8+ years with BS Degree, 12 years of work experience may be substituted for degree requirement
- Technical Certifications desired (i.e Microsoft, etc.)
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.