Senior Program Manager required to work with the Global Real Assets Business group within the Alternative Investments space. Candidate will be responsible to program manage a multi-year $25m Strategic Technology Program for Global Real Assets business within JP Morgan Investment Management Inc. GRA Strategic Technology program is a large initiative to create an integrated platform of systems, processes, and data that supports GRA business needs for all Clients, Portfolios, Investments, Assets, Debt and overall GRA Business that currently spans US, Europe and Asia.
Role requires being the primary liaison between the business and technology team & the vendors working on the projects. Will be responsible for executing on a strategic roadmap that involves many different teams located globally, vendor contracts, project plans. The candidate will maintain the program status by projects and will be running steering committee meeting for the entire program.. Strong communication skills, problem solving skills, & ability to translate business requirements into technology specifications working with end users across Real Assets functional departments, primarily in US but also in Europe and other locations.
Interaction with Offshore/Onsite development teams, vendors located in North America and Europe to manage the development, testing and change management phases would be an important component of this role. Responsible for interaction with all the third parties employed by GRA business including Property Managers, External Accounting and Audit firms.
- Minimum10 years of total experience with detail knowledge in Real Estate Investment business including Acquisitions, Property Management, Valuation, Asset Finance and various fund/product structures.
- Experience in running multi-year strategic global technology program
- Strong background in Project Planning and Implementation. Excellent Documentation skills.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, vendor management and working with onshore/offshore development models
- Experience in representing data flows, business functions and application interfaces through flow charting and UML techniques.
- Experience in dealing with data integration, data warehousing and application integration projects.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel, Visio, Power Point, Word, and MS Project is required.
- Working knowledge in Real-estate property management and accounting systems like MRI or YARI
- Working knowledge Real-estate Valuation process and tools like ARGUS and DYNA
- Knowledge of Real-estate Performance calculation and Benchmarks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Good Interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented and highly flexible individual.
- Ability to follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Ability to run the Program level steering Committee meetings
US-NY-New York-4 New York Plaza / 02324
CONSUMER & COMMUNITY BANKING
JPMorgan Chase - 10 days ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...