As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 24,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks.
Oversee and provide leadership to programs that are national in scope that may cross multiple technology environments. Work collaboratively with all entities involved in the program and serve as a liaison among project leadership, customer, contract partners, and other contract vendors. Specific duties to include:
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field; or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ensure that programs meet and exceed expectations by overseeing program activities, timeliness, budget and internal quality control standards.
- Serve as primary liaison among the customer, other vendors, project team, and company. Facilitate activities between the company, customers and partners, providing continual status reports and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Manage customer expectations with regard to the program and related activities. Explore methods for improvement, and make recommendations to company management and customers for improving and/or enhancing the program.
- Hire, train and manage staff.
3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in managing multiple large projects/programs, CMS contract experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 22 months ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...