The Defense Threat Reduction Information Analysis Center (DTRIAC), located on Kirtland Air Force Base, NM; is the repository for WMD information that is available to U.S. Government Agencies, their contractors, and other authorized users. The Scientific & Technical Information Archival & Retrieval System (STARS) is a digital library system that DTRIAC uses to deliver critical information to its users. The STARS system is currently being replaced by a new Oracle-based system called Next Generation STARS (NGS) with an Apache web server and a Solr Lucene search engine.
- The candidate will lead a program in a small team environment to maintain and update an in-house developed scientific library and collaborative site using industry standards and best practices, as well as conducting studies and analysis in CBRNE.
- Provide leadership and manage technical expertise in the archiving of the country’s repository of CBRNE data and studies and analyses.
- Interface with corporate staff, sub-contractors, and the customer to achieve mission objectives of the contract.
- Respond to, and assist in, the company’s efforts to prepare responses to the customer’s requests for task order support.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide leadership to the team.
- Oversight of development and maintenance of the NGS.
- Assure support and maintenance of the Apache web server and a Solr Lucene search engine.
- Oversight of the development and maintenance of web pages in support of the DTRIAC mission.
- Provide training and direction of the archive teams in use of NGS.
- Provide administrative direction and coordination to the team, including HR, purchasing, contracts, and reporting.
- Provide direction and oversight of studies and analyses.
- Assist company contracts personnel in the development of task order bids.
- Provide guidance and oversight of sub-contractor work.
- Act as single point of contact with the customer.
- Responsible for maintaining program budget.
- Properly document deliverables.
- Manage and mitigate risk including costs, schedule, and performance.
- Keep the company general manager informed, provide routine feedback, and prepare and submit, in a timely manner, reports and input to reports required by company senior management.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or other closely related discipline.
- At least five years of program management, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral, and the ability to work well within a team that includes technical and scientific personnel, consisting of contractors and government staff.
- Applicant selected will be subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to access classified information.
- Experience working with DTRIAC/DTRA is strongly desired.
Cubic Corporation - 14 months ago
Who We Are
Cubic is a diversified systems and services company in transportation and defense markets worldwide. We are a leading technology...