Program Manager / Jacksonville, FL / LT Contract
- Responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation.
- Develop project plan and drive project milestones.
- Employ project management methodologies and tools, like MS Project.
- Identify, coordinate, and manage resources and key stakeholders for project.
- Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Manage all communication plans, training and documentation.
- Deliver projects on time, at/under budget and within scope.
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Position requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio. 6+ years of prior experience in project management is required.
NTT DATA - 20 months ago
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global IT services...