Zillow is looking for an energetic and experienced Program Manager to help define and implement our internal Technology Roadmap. This role will focus on broadly impacting initiatives that support our rapidly growing user community by delivering tools and technologies that enhance efficiency, productivity, and collaboration across our user community. This will require a highly technical PM with a passion and track record for building and implementing tools and services in a fast paced, rapid growth environment.
Cross-platform Collaboration Initiatives
- Implement reliable solutions that enable a growing user community to collaborate across locations with an emphasis on solutions suitable to mixed platforms.
- Implement company-wide technology standards and for how we communicate to our community including large events, communications across multiple offices.
- Collaborate with remote offices and other stakeholders on the implementation/integration of productivity tools including email, IM, video chat, video conference, web conferencing, telephony bridges, application and document sharing
- Identifying foundational technology requirements to support initiatives and drive into various engineering team roadmaps
- Drive integration of current suite of disparate toolsets and ensure smooth integration of new technologies
Corp Tech training/Evangelization programs
- Work across disparate teams to build workflows with an emphasis on the cross-team collaboration and processes.
- Discover and document team workflows and and manage transitions into enterprise toolsets
- Create and coordinate training and evangelization programs to drive toolset adoption and productivity within the user community.
The right candidate has at least 5 years of Program Management experience in a technical organization, preferably in a technical operations role but software development program management experience will also be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Well versed in the software development lifecycle and key operational technologies (networking, large scale computing, datacenter, storage and database).
- Data driven analytical approach towards solving complex challenges.
- Experience managing large-scale, aggressive, and dynamic technical projects, with competing resources and priorities.
- Creative, self-starter who possess excellent business acumen and project management skills, and who has a strong sense of focus, organization, meticulous attention to detail and proven ability to guide others to deliver outstanding results in a timely manner.
- Experienced and comfortable interfacing with a broad array of technical teams that are responsible for delivering complex products to market in a fast paced online environment.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
Zillow.com - 13 months ago