The Program Manager of Business Integration will work with one of our clients to assist them in planning and executing the integration of a small company's business functions into the parent company. This effort will require general knowledge of how companies operate, including their systems such as Accounting, Payroll, etc. The ideal candidate will be located in Houston, TX, have a background in Finance and Accounting, and experience integrating businesses as the result of Acquisitions or Mergers.
- Work with Executive Leadership to define program goals and desired outcomes
- Work with Business Unit Leaders to establish a plan for integrating business funcitons
- Develop a full-scale program plan for conversion
- Develop, track and monitor budget for the program
- Liaise with Executive Sponsors on an ongoing basis
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants if necessary during program life-cycle
- Set and continually manage program expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts across project teams
- Identify and manage program dependencies and critical path
- Track program milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations for various stakeholder groups, including executives.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the program, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Proactively manage changes in scope, identify potential risks and issues, and devise contingency plans
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise program/project team members and consultants, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the program
- Conduct program post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Perform other duties as required by client and Program Sponsors
- Experience manging the integration of businesses as the result of Acquisitions or Mergers required
- Background in Accounting and Finance required
- Experience in Banking or Financial Industries required
- Knowledge of ERP systems required
- Knowledge of program/project management methodology and tools
- Ability to work independently and in teams, prioritizing multiple projects, issues and tasks with minimal direction
- Ability to interface knowledgeably and effectively with senior executives as well as individuals and teams from across all functions in the company
- Exceptional customer service orientation and written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, questioning and consultative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel as needed for an assigned project
Project Guides - 6 months ago
APG is the leading project reporting service for construction leads and construction information in the Midwest. Our team of business...