Post by Jobing - GENERAL SUMMARY Performs a variety of tasks to optimize the quality and effectiveness of clinical services in assigned residential programs. Provides clinical supervision, direction and guidance to staff and direct treatment services to clients. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS 1. Supervises the provision of clinical services to clients and their families in accordance with federal, state, and company regulations, guidelines, standards of care and other requirements.
2. Supervises professional and paraprofessional staff: interviews, hires, trains and develops staff, schedules and evaluates work, applies corrective actions and discipline, recommends personnel and position actions. 3. Provides crisis intervention and support for clients and staff.
4. Informs central administration clinical staff of issues, problems and concerns. 5. Manages client accounts and property, site funds and petty cash.
6. Attends staff meetings, prepares work orders and other forms, correspondence and administrative reports. 7. Evaluates staff performance, develops training and corrective action plans and mentors staff.
8. Acts as clinical liaison with other stakeholders; attends agency, local and regional meetings as assigned. 9. Provides emergency on–call assistance to assigned program areas.
10. Performs other duties or projects as assigned, including committee membership. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES 1. Ability to work effectively as a member of both clinical and management teams.
2. Ability to communicate with clients, coworkers, family members, case managers, and other community stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner. 3. Ability to generate clearly written documents in appropriate format.
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality and other professional standards of conduct. 5. Knowledge of behavioral health practices and procedures, psychosocial rehabilitation, recovery, chemical dependence, motivational enhancement strategies and cognitive behavioral interventions.
6. Skill in group planning, process and facilitation and individual and family treatment. 7. Knowledge of and skill in using office automation software (keyboard skills and copy and fax machines (or ability and willingness to learn).
8. Ability to effectively monitor and evaluate clinical services and programs and skill in training and mentoring staff. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION AND LICENSES: Required. .
. Master's degree in a behavioral health or health related field; and Two (2) years experience in clinical supervision; and Current and valid certification and/or licensure by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners at the independent practitioner level as a Social Worker, Counselor, or Marriage and Family Therapist; and Current documentation for state behavioral health competencies and other required documents. Current and valid Arizona drivers license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record (MVR). Preferred.
. . Trained and verified/certified competence in motivational interviewing and dialectical behavioral training.
Jobing - 15 months ago