Bartech is an established leader in the MSP industry, being voted as a top performing MSP provider three years in a row in SIA’s annual Survey. This is a unique and exciting role in which you will be responsible for leading a dynamic MSP Program while also having full ownership of developing and managing an expansion opportunity in the Consulting Services Commodity within the Program. We are looking for a proven leader who is entrepreneurial in nature, enjoys a fast paced environment and has an emphasis on quality.
- Responsible for the management and development of service offerings to a small-medium Managed Service Program.
- Responsible for Business Development: Ensure program adoption, compliance and promote expansion by actively building subject matter expertise within the program and client’s environment and growing and maintaining a deep-rooted relationship with the client at all levels – end users through key stakeholders
- Leading, challenging and inspiring a team of service delivery consultants toward sustained high-quality delivery of services to the program
- Manage the service level agreements and key performance indicators to ensure quality delivery along with legal and contractual compliance along with setting clear performance expectations for the team
- Oversee the end-to-end requisition process to ensure expected cycle time, rate management and quality
- Build quality partnerships with participating suppliers. Work with Supply Base Management to manage program supplier’s through quarterly scorecard review and participating, as needed, in supplier scorecard review meetings to drive performance to expected levels and recognize suppliers for exceptional performance
- Serve as an escalation point and maintain appropriate focus and pressure to proactively diagnose, escalate, delegate, and resolve issues in a timely manner; including any invoice or accounting procedural issues.
- With the assistance of back office data and analytics team, prepare Quarterly Business Review presentations incorporating Market Data and continuous improvement recommendations
- Participate in monthly best practice meetings with your peers to ensure knowledge sharing among Bartech team members.
- Work with Client's senior leadership to understand strategic direction, requirements and corporate business objectives and priorities and drive thought leadership in the category providing market and industry intelligence, innovation and best practices. Present strategies and plans to senior management in one-off meetings, teleconference engagements and formal business reviews. Candidate required to create presentations and to request reporting.
- Oversee Supplier's sourcing plans within the Consulting commodity to ensure available talent and manage negotiation strategies and key supplier.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Staffing Industry, Managed Service Provider, Vendor Management Systems, Procurement
- Legal and compliance guidelines personnel selection and supplier management
- Service level agreements
- Human capital concepts relevant for business performance
- Business strategy
- Contract Review
- Microsoft Office
- Think Strategically
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills – detailed, organized and concise with a professional style
- Organize, plan, and prioritize work while being flexible to changing needs
- Evaluate information to determine compliance with standards
- Influence agendas and outcomes within clients and suppliers through persuasion
- Work effectively and strategically with minimal direction
- Present concepts and ideas to all levels of management internal and external
- Solve problems and analyze data
- Passion for excellence
- Professionalism in work product and behavior
- Detail orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Discipline to execute according to standards
- Intense focus on accountability
- Proactive approach to conducting business
- Urgency and speed of response
Minimum of 7+ years of Managed Service Provider, Human Capital Management, Procurement or Consulting and IT Staffing or relevant industry with proven business development and senior management experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
The Bartech Group - 22 months ago
The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned...