The Program Manager for Counseling is accountable for ensuring that Families First clients (individuals, families, and groups) receive skilled, respectful and appropriate counseling and clinical services.
The successful candidate must be LCSW with 3-5 years of supervision experience.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Clinical Supervision - Coordinate and provide clinical supervision, staff evaluation and staff development.
- Grants and Contract Management - Manage all Counseling contracts and grants, including program and fiscal reporting, and financial management.
- Monitor and report the status of the provider credentialing process to the COO weekly including notification of completed files.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date provider information in the credentialing spreadsheet. Update standard operating procedures as needed. Continuous quality improvement of the credentialing process. Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Respond to staff and provider questions about provider credentialing
- Provide appropriate correspondence (form letters) to providers and other external sources to request necessary information for provider credentialing files.
- Grow program into “Best in Class”.
- Administrative Oversight - Oversee scheduling, assignments, day-to-day operations, etc.
- Quality Control and Compliance - Ensure contract, grant, agency and service delivery compliance and risk reduction.
- Resource Development – Assist in conceptualizing and drafting proposals, concept papers, and resource development strategies.
- Program Development - Identify resources and establish partnerships to strengthen and enhance the program, and services to Families First and community-based clients.
- Strategic Planning - Coordinate services and service delivery strategy in accordance with grant and funder requirements and agency resources, policies and protocols.
- Staff Development - Recruit, hire, screen, train and supervise staff and contractors.
- Outcomes-based programming – develop expertise on program – best practice, evidence-based practices, research, data-tracking and reporting, innovation, client input, evaluation.
- Master’s degree in social work, mental health counseling or marriage and family therapy.
- Licensed in the State of Georgia, LCSW.
- Three – to five years supervision.
- Experience with Insurance paneling
- Five years of post graduate mental health counseling.
- Clinical and community-based experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft and other application.
Families First provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
If you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation to complete any part of the application process, are limited in ability, or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our Helpline at 404-853-2876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Families First is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce Diversity.
Families First participates in E-Verify.
Families First - 10 months ago
Families First could not provide medical care, dental care and family support for our clientswithout significant support from the community...