Roll Global is a privately held, U.S. $3.0 billion
international company committed to health for our
customers, our employees, and our planet. We grow,
harvest, bottle, package, and market a diverse range of
healthy products, including fruits, nuts, flowers,
water, wine, and juices. The agricultural businesses
together are the largest farming operation in North
America. Roll Global is powered by a team of innovative
professional companies that support our brands, staffed
by experts in disciplines like sales, advertising,
strategy, and agriculture. We believe success means
doing well by doing good. That’s why we carefully
consider how our business practices affect the world
around us. We’ve also made a conscious decision to
market only products that contribute to a healthier
As a key member to the Education Team, the Program
Manager will support the SVP and Director of Education
Initiatives on projects that will build out the College
and Careers programs in the Central Valley of
The position pursues two objectives:
1. Work as administrative support by keeping
calendars, scheduling meetings, note taking, and
power point presentation preparation as needed.
2. Execute research projects as requested, assist with
data analysis and other duties that will contribute
to excellence in overall project management.
Responsibilities are critically important and extremely
in developing practical solutions to complex
- Provide thought leaders with feedback as requested
problems and issues.
needed for project information and execution.
- Interface directly with operating company staff as
Responsible for developing and keeping timelines for
projects and keeping project partners on task to
where project management is the main focus.
- Act as a driving force behind critical projects.
- Reports to Vice President of Education Programs.
- Travel required (50% plus) mostly within California
- BA degree required
- Minimum four years’ experience in a similar role
Req. Code : 4019
- Strong Excel/Microsoft office skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to travel
Division/Department : Roll Global LLC
Roll Global LLC - 2 years ago