This position reports to the Product Line Manager.
The key objective of this position will include managing all aspects of an existing program portfolio including P&L, underwriting, operations, audit and compliance.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the due diligence and launching of new program opportunities.
- Maintaining departmental relationships with the Legal, Claims, and Actuarial departments.
- Managing relationships with outside program administrators at all levels of their organization.
- Developing and updating underwriting guidelines.
- Developing and managing key performance indicators.
- Conducting underwriting audits.
- Developing and implementing underwriting and pricing strategies.
- Form, rate and rule development.
- Periodic forecast and reporting.
- Assisting in the development of new products and or enhancements.
- Strong portfolio management experience preferably in commercial insurance.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results oriented.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to manage by influence.
- Collaborate with division staff and other departments.
American International Group - 13 months ago
Even to this day American International Group (AIG) is one of the world's largest insurance firms. While it held the spotlight...