We want a talented program manager to drive improvement in our organic search rankings. We are passionate about data, both for users and for ourselves. Apply for this job if you are interested in turning these raw data into great products that make users happy and drive traffic
- Use metrics tools, including Google Analytics and Moz.com, to measure performance and identify opportunities to grow organic search traffic
- Lead offsite efforts to develop quality inbound links
- Contribute to product roadmap and lead execution optimized for great user experiences and search engine crawler access
- Collaborate with product managers & cross-functional teams to ensure SEO best practices across our platform
- Research search market trends and evangelize importance of SEO throughout company
- Previous SEO experience and deep understanding of search engines and their ranking factors
- Proven track record of building authority for websites with millions of monthly users
- Ability to gather and prioritize requirements from multiple stakeholders
- 3-5 years of product/program management experience in Web technology
- Experience working in highly technical domains. Bachelor degree in CS and/or MBA is a plus.
- Experience in SEM and other internet marketing, traffic channels is a plus.
- Superb analytical skills and ability to gain insights from unstructured problem spaces
- Superior written and verbal communications
- Solid understanding of the technical product development methodologies