Project Location: Blue Ash, OH
Start Date: Immediate
Security Clearance: Not Applicable
Citizenship: Must be a U.S. Citizen
Leads various system projects to ensure quality products are delivered on time and within budget. Drive adherence to PMO quality standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Technical Experience Required:
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules.
- Establish and update project plans and budgets with actual and forecasts and, with assistance, manage deviations from plan and project parameters.
- Conduct project meetings, project tracking and analysis.
- Ensure all project objectives are clearly documented, approved and delivered to meet customer needs.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor deliverables.
- Communicate timely project status to all stakeholders.
- Manage project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and unresolved issues.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Strong focus on Scope, Schedule, and Budget planning and management.
Technical Experience Preferred:
- 5 or more years Senior Project Manager experience.
- Leadership position delivering large and/or complex projects.
- Project Management experience leading new development, packaged software implementation, and large system enhancement type projects.
- Experience leading a highly matrixed project team.
- Proven track record of delivering objectives on time and within budget.
- Solid knowledge and ability to apply the systems development and project management life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
- Expertise in applying the systems development and project management life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
- Proven problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability in team motivation and delegation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Experience in procurement processes such as RFI, RFP, Contracts, Statements of Work, and Vendor Management.
- PMP certification highly preferred.
About Lighthouse Technologies Inc.:
- Bachelor of Science in MIS/CS or equivalent work experience will be considered
As a software management consulting firm, Lighthouse is a leading provider of full lifecycle software quality management and software engineering services. We provide software testing, software quality assurance, Oracle ERP, IV&V, and software engineering services for commercial and government organizations throughout the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. A partial list of Lighthouse clients includes NCR Corporation, 7‐Eleven, Inc., Canadian Pacific Rail, the United States Air Force, the United States Army, and Lockheed Martin Corporation.
We are seeking high-energy, enthusiastic software quality assurance, Oracle ERP, project management, and software engineers to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment. We are in search of staff whose skills and desire to grow extend well beyond the basics to encompass the entire software development lifecycle.
If you are self-motivated, hard working, and want the chance to practice software quality assurance, testing, and software engineering in a quality oriented, people focused company, please submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our company and what we do, please view our website at www.lighthousetechnologies.com.
Lighthouse Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity for all applicants, without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- 3 years ago - save job