Selectica develops innovative software that the world’s most successful companies rely on to improve the effectiveness of their sales and contracting processes. Our guided selling, sales configuration, and contract lifecycle management solutions support the Global 2000 and growing mid-size firms in closing billions of dollars’ worth of business each year.
We are currently seeking a Program Manager to contribute to the Professional Services team. This position requires the ability to supervise multiple projects and various levels of staff, a general technical background, strong business knowledge and very strong project management skills. The Program Manager should be driven to improve processes and technology within the department as well as other areas of the business.
- In conjunction with the VP of Services, manage the Major Client Guided Selling PSO group, ensuring that corporate and financial goals, targets, and objectives are met
- Oversee and manage all Selectica Guided Selling projects for the assigned client
- Oversee all on-going projects and function as the primary escalation point for all major customer interactions
- Champion application of the Selectica Project Management framework of templates, policies, and procedures within the segment culture and operating practices.
- Develop/communicate project management standards and best practices in accordance with the Selectica Implementation Methodology.
- Collaborate in the supervision of project personnel, which includes work allocation, training, performance evaluation, and problem resolution
- Conduct routine weekly or bi-weekly progress reviews for key projects.
- Conduct end-of-phase quality assurance reviews for key projects
- Lead portfolio management efforts utilizing existing processes and tools.
- Review project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources
- Work with assigned project managers to formulate and define technical scope and objectives of project, including identifying and scheduling project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks
- Direct and coordinate forecasting of project revenues and resources.
- Direct and coordinate timely resolution of outstanding project Account Receivables.
- Establish and ensure compliance with standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules and plans as required.
- Prepare project status reports and keep management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Mentor new PMs on Selectica methodology.
- Provide oversight to customer steering committee.
- Collaborate with Sales to develop proposals and plans for new engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or industry-related experience or training
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common financial reports and legal documents
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Aptitude in writing speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format
- Confident ability to present information to top management, project teams, steering committees, and customer management
- Experience working in the CPQ market space preferred
How to apply
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Product application knowledge
- Experience in large-scale software implementations
- Detailed understanding of all the tracks in Ventyx methodology
Selectica, Inc. - IASTA, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLTC), is a leading provider of enterprise contract management, supply management, and configuration...