We have experienced continuous growth and increased revenue since inception! Agilex is an employee-owned, privately held company where achievements are recognized and rewarded. Based in Chantilly, Virginia and founded in 2007, Agilex provides mission and technology consulting, software and solution development, and system integration services. Agilex was founded with the notion to bring together business expertise with the foremost database and IT knowledge to offer clients innovative thinking on leveraging advanced technologies within the Healthcare IT, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Government Services Sectors.
Employees are eligible to earn stock based on performance. Want to work with a group of professionals who have very successful track records and who expect, look forward to and value the ideas of others? If the answer is yes, please take a look at our career opportunities and contact us so that we can talk to you about taking your career
Agilex is seeking a Strategic program manager for SPAWAR DoD program(s)
- Directs all phases of the program from inception through completion including responsibilities for daily leadership as well monitoring the program budget as need and for the overall success of the program. Must ensure the quality of services and products provide to SPAWAR and its Sponsors
- Integrate Agilex tools, methodologies and processes to align the program goals with the technology vision and direction of SPAWAR Atlantic business strategy
- Managing systems integration aspects of Oracle ERP (supply chain) program including Oracle e Business suite, Oracle applications, Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Weblogic, Oracle 11i, Oracle 12. Oracle Rice Objects, Cloud Computing; Oracle Internet Directory (OID/ORACLE LDAP) and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- Analyzes the program's operational and technical requirements, defining enterprise architectures, and designing and delivering the required software solutions. Leads the strategic direction of programs and projects by establishing and articulating program goals in relation to client expectations
- Incorporates trends and best practices as appropriate into overall business solutions for the SPAWAR and its Sponsors. Influences SPAWAR and Sponsor business strategies and coordinates information technology & business solutions from across the Agilex solutions portfolio
- Acts as primary customer contact including daily interface with SPAWAR & Government Sponsors and business partners throughout entire program life cycle. Leads all program related activities including SPAWAR program review sessions as needed to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance
- Facilitates daily communications with cross-functional groups, builds strategic relationships with SPAWAR teams as well as key business partners. Leverages relationships across company organizations to ensure value to the program
- Leads and coordinates team recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salaries as well as recognition/disciplinary actions. Develop skills and competencies of high performing team and oversee talent development/capabilities throughout the program with focus on continuous development / improvement
- Establish individual performance goals. Review performance against goals. Plan, approve and implement actions for the timely development and progress of individuals, salary increases as appropriate and manage discipline and document steps in problem employee situations
- Development, maintenance, and integration of project plans and schedules into an integrated master schedule to meet customer objectives detailing technical scope, progress against established baselines, and remaining work to be accomplished. Ensure contractual and corporate compliance of work performed
- Identifying major milestones, decision points, project lifecycle and other project events, establishing relationships between tasks, milestones, cost, time constraints and resources through network based scheduling
- 10 Plus years of leadership experience on large DoD / public sector technology development or implementation programs
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Comp Sci, Engineering, Information Assurance, Mathematics, or Physics or a Bachelors of Arts in Management Information Systems or Computer Information Systems, or a Bachelor of Technology Degree which has an engineering foundation. Experience with Oracle ERP modules PL/SQL and Java.
- Experience implementing Oracle e Business suite
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- Active Duty Military MC Experience, Knowledge of DOD,
- Oracle applications, Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Weblogic, Oracle 11i, Oracle 12.
- Experience in DoD supply chain technologies
- Knowledge of other ERP systems
- CISSP, Security +, DIACAP certifications
Agilex - 8 months ago
Agilex is changing the game in the enterprise IT services business by bringing together some of the most noteworthy professionals in...