Information International Associates, Inc, a dynamic and well respected, woman owned small business, is seeking a Program Manager to lead an important contract with the Department of Energy. The ideal candidate will have experience working with DOE managing data centers, planning or managing IT acquisitions, or be involved in IT transformational activities. You should have experience managing a multi-location contract in the Federal space.
The Program Manager will manage the transition of a large program, including significant change across multiple locations and work groups. Customer service should be a passion for you.
The position is located in the Washington, DC area. Travel up to 25% could be possible.
Required capabilities include:
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related area. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 12 years’ experience managing a broad array of information technology programs
- 8 years’ experience managing data center operations, including COOP and Disaster recovery sites across multiple locations and facilities
- Experience supervising the work of a 20+-member team of professionals, as well as managing the quality of simultaneous tasks
- Experience managing a range of technologies and technical activity, including work performed by subcontractors
- Demonstrated implementation of user outreach strategies and innovative approaches to user support
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and capable of working with limited supervision
- Proven customer management skills
- Skilled in organizing, planning and managing projects
- Active L or Q Clearance, or the ability to obtain clearance
- Current certification as a Project Manager Professional (PMP), preferred
Information International Associates Inc. - 13 months ago