This position will support Land O'Lakes International Development Program Operations Manager(s) in providing coordination, implementation and management support to Land O'Lakes International Development projects worldwide, ensuring the successful execution of donor funded contracts and agreements. The position collaborates with Manager, Director of Operations, Program Directors and Chiefs of Party to deliver successful completion of agreed-to project deliverables and administrative requirements, on time and within budget, to donors and stakeholders. This position will also support Manager to ensure that projects follow Land O'Lakes' policies and procedures while adhering to US Government rules and regulations. This position requires interaction with subcontractors and representatives of donor organizations as well as with project field offices and US-based interdepartmental teams (e.g., Finance, Human Resources, Contracts & Compliance, Monitoring & Evaluation, etc.) to ensure projects are successful.
Required (Basic) Experience & Education:
At least 2 years' experience in professional office environment.
Required Competencies & Other Skills:
• Demonstrated interest in international issues and traveling to least developed countries.
• Demonstrated leadership, ethics and sound judgment, both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work independently, maintain maturity and patience, and adjust quickly to change in fast-paced, multicultural team environment.
• Advanced skills and experience with MS Office Products with the ability to learn additional software packages.
• Excellent organizational skills with an emphasis on attention to detail and accurate record-keeping.
• Strong collaboration and facilitation skills to establish and maintain good working relationships with global colleagues and partners.
• Superior communication abilities; can present facts and ideas clearly, professionally and concisely (both oral and written communication).
Preferred Experience & Education:
• Prior experience and knowledge of. USAID, USDA or other donor organizations rules, regulations and procedures.
• Graduate Degree in related field
• Overseas work experience.
Preferred Competencies & Other Skills:
• Proficiency with knowledge management systems (e.g., SharePoint).
• Financial and quantitative analysis skills.
• Foreign language proficiency.
Percentage of Travel:
Land O'Lakes, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, retirement savings account, tuition reimbursement, PTO, paid holidays, and employee development opportunities. Land O’Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Land O’Lakes,Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Land O 'Lakes, Inc. - 11 months ago
GROW YOUR CAREER WITH AMERICA'S FAVORITE BRANDS
While a career with Land O’Lakes connects you to some of the most trusted and loved...