The Inbound Sales Supervisor will lead a team of Inbound sales agents to success; success in providing a high level of customer satisfaction on every call. We are looking for a talented individual to fill the role of Inbound Sales Supervisor. The Inbound Sales Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of 12-14 sales representatives to meet key performance metrics, including product unit sales and revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Ability to lead sales agents to be successful, drive sales and customer satisfaction.
Strong background in sales, sales philosophies and behaviors.
Monitor sales agents on a daily basis, providing leadership for delivering high quality customer satisfaction, following call handling procedures and best practices in determining customer appropriate solutions.
Special Requirements (if any):
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, diverse and growth-oriented environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Priority and time management skills.
- Strong coaching skills, including excellent communication skills.
- 3-5 years management experience.
- Bachelor degree in Business or a related field an asset .
Web.com - 19 months ago
Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: WWWW) Web.com is one the most dynamic, fastest growing companies serving small business on the internet since...