Primarily to design, develop, modify, test, implement and document application changes/upgrades in Enterprise Business software.
- Create solutions to business problems through the design and programming of automated systems and custom report
- Interacting with users and analysts to understand business modification requests to ensure quality of design and end user satisfaction.
- Develop and execute test scenarios for application logic, user interfaces, data interfaces and reports.
- Provide assistance and end user training on new or existing applications as may be required.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems that occur in the everyday use of applications in conjunction with regular tasks.
- Being a global organization operating in many time zones, there may be some off hours support required from time to time.
- Four plus years of experience with Oracle JD Edwards, Enterprise One, in analysis, design and programming applications for manufacturing, finance, customer service, procurement, distribution and logistics (using JDE Programming & Development tools including OMW, Data Dictionary, Form Design and Report Writing).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to interpret end user requirements in a wide range of systems and modules with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to document in detail any changes to core system programs/reports in accordance with our JSOX requirements.
- Ability and dedication to meet deadlines required.
- Ability to work successfully under limited supervision in a diverse environment and function effectively, working both independently and as a team player.
- Experience with C++ and Java applications and/or other external interfaces including Web Services exposure would be a plus.
- Occasional travel may be required
Please feel free to visit our website at http://www.christiedigital.com/ to learn more about our company.
For 80 years, Christie has prided itself on valuing its employees
' welfare. Because of this we offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k) with matching, vacation and sick time benefits, tuition reimbursement, and more.
If you feel that your qualifications strongly reflect our needs, please apply online.
Salary is open to discussion and negotiable depending on experience.
Please note that we will be unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position.
Christie is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D
Christie Digital Systems USA - 19 months ago