EGW Personnel is a full-service, professional staffing firm specializing in direct hire and contract-to-hire staffing for clients located in Rochester, NY. We are currently searching for a highly analytical, driven and self-managing Programmer/Analyst for our well-established S&P 500 client. This 40-year old company employs about 400 people and manages approximately $45 billion in assets for individuals, corporate benefit plans, union pension and annuity funds, endowments, foundations, profit sharing plans, and 401(k) plans in all states.
Building n-tier .Net (3.5/4.0) applications including Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Silverlight, Windows Workflow, Reporting Services and SharePoint.
VB Script and Unix Shell languages
- B.S. degree in Computer Science plus 1+ years of full-SDLC experience in the .NET environment (C# preferred) required - equivalent combination of education and related experience acceptable
- Must have GPA and SAT/ACT scores available
- Proficiency with SQL needed
- Must have a strong understanding of object-oriented design principles and software design patterns
- Real world experience working with WCF & WPF/Silverlight preferred
- Experience with the following a bonus:
SQL Server, Informix and Oracle databases a bonus
Enterprise Library, DevForce and CSLA frameworks
Service Oriented and Functional paradigms
iPad and iPhone mobile application development
Full-time, Days. Direct hire. Dynamic and energetic team environment in Rochester. $65-75K DOE plus benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, health and fitness reimbursement, and educational reimbursement.
To apply for this job or to view other opportunities available, please visit: www.egwpersonnel.com/jobs to upload your resume and create a profile. If you have already created a profile with EGW Personnel, you can go to this site and update your resume or contact information.
EGW Personnel - 30+ days ago