Provide technical support of production financial systems utilized by investors, customers and employees of the bank.
Provide technical support in the design, development, implementation, and documentation of financial systems utilized by investors, customers, and employees of the bank.
Provide technical analysis and prototyping models to managers, project managers, and business users.
Assisting in the definition and validation of functional and technical requirements.
Working with business units, analysts, and project managers to provide expert technical solutions that support long-term strategy.
Staying abreast of changes in technology, and providing guidance around software solutions.
Working closely with network engineers and technology teams on deployment of software solutions.
Adhere to sound standards and practices during all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com .
- Solid programming skills utilizing Microsoft .NET, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, utilizing Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server.
- The ability to create and debug complex stored procedures, SQL statements, views, triggers, and functions for MS SQL Server.
- An understanding of Java, Java Server Pages (JSP) and NetBeans is a bonus, but not necessary.
- Ability to create SQL statements, stored procedures, triggers, functions, and error catching routines.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science related field and/or technical degree with equivalent work experience.
- The applications developed by NCB include a broad spectrum of business applications implemented to support an internal and external user base in a highly regulated environment. Written documentation and creation of technical specifications based on functional specifications require strict adherence to the software development life cycle (SDLC) utilizing both Waterfall and Agile techniques. The programmer / analyst participates in all phases of the SDLC. Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups using collaborative relationship-building skills will provide the keys to success for this position.
NCB Financial Group - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard