Title: Programmer/Analyst (QAD)
Location: Southfield, MI
Pay Rate: $38.50/hr - $41.75/hr
Type of Hire: Contract
Duration of Contract: 1 year
The Programmer/Analyst will provide primary programming support for QAD installations running in a high availability environment
- 10 years experience with Progress 4GL version 9 or above
- 5 years experience using QAD Mfg/Pro eB2.1 and above (including .NETUI and Enterprise Financials)
- 5 years experience with UNIX/Linux Operating Systems.
- Previous QAD infrastructure/architecture experience is a plus.
- UNIX Scripting experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with software engineering concepts and processes in a large corporate IS organization.
1. Please provide details of any specific achievement(s) that you would like to highlight from your career that would make you a great fit for this position?
2. Are you currently working? If not, when was your last day of employment?
3. Can you please list why you left or why you are looking to leave your most recent employer?
4. Can you list why you left each of your past employers, please?
5. Do you have any gaps in your employment longer than 3 months? If so can you explain these gaps?
6. What is your current / last pay rate?
7. What is your “acceptable” and “ideal” pay rate for this position? We would like to make sure we don’t price you out of consideration, but you know what the numbers are that you need (Please Do Not put negotiable)
8. When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
9. If you currently do not live near the job location and the commute is too far for you, are you willing and able to relocate at your own expense?
10. Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens
GTA - 14 months ago
GTA has recently come under the umbrella of TeleGuam Holdings, LLC. This company was formed in order to bring state-of-the-art-telecom...