Programmer/Analyst 2 - In this role, the successful candidate will design, develop, integrate and support applications for the Argo Teller Application.
The selected candidate:
· Will provide technical and consultative support on the complex technical matters.
· Will analyze, propose, and develop technical solutions based upon user specifications, in adherence with Huntington standards.
· Will be required to work with analysts to gather requirements, write technical design documents, test, debug, and help implement programs.
· Will be able to perform complex technical assignments independently, as well as, in large team settings.
· Will frequently work with outside vendor representatives and technical teams that interface with internal applications.
· Will guide/mentor other developers and/or contractors in design and development efforts
· Will show drive and interest in learning new systems, applications, technologies and most importantly business domains.
· Will show an understanding of the industry standards and practices and the knowledge of technical industry trends as they apply to Huntington.
· Will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and will be good at multitasking.
· May have to analyze requirements, provide estimates and propose technical solutions for small to mid-sized projects.
· Bachelor's degree in a technology related field, specialized training or equivalent work experience
· Must have 4 years of enterprise software development experience with experience in solution design
· Must have experience with Java and Argo Teller Technologies
· Must have experience with Oracle, MS-SQL, DataStage, Windows Server.
· Must have in-depth knowledge of different SDLC methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, etc.
· Must demonstrate strong analytical and excellent communication skills
· Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, focus on customer service and the ability to work well independently or in teams
· Cobol experience would be a plus.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire tobacco users (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for tobacco use before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Based on experience this position may be hired at the senior level