NYSERDA seeks a qualified and motivated individual to join its Information Technology team as a Programmer/Analyst.
The individual’s primary responsibilities will be to:
Required minimum qualifications an individual must possess include:
- Assist with the technical design, construction and implementation of dynamic applications on the various NYSERDA websites, including creating forms and building database applications
- Provide advisement on new web site contracts and new website initiatives
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Minimum educational requirements an individual must possess include:
- 3 years experience developing web-based application in Asp.Net and C#
- Strong expertise in SQL Server 2005 or above
- Technical skills in JQuery, Web Services, HTML, .Net 3.5, ADO.Net, Visual Studio 2010, CSS
- Experience developing in a .Net CMS Environment such as Sharepoint or Sitecore is desirable but not required. Sitecore is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to gather requirements and propose solutions
- Strong analytical problem solver
Individuals will be considered for Programmer/Analyst I, M/C 18 to Programmer/Analyst III, M/C 20-21 based on qualifications and experience. An excellent benefits package with generous paid leave is also offered.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related degree or
- An unrelated Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience as described above
Please submit a cover letter and resume along with your salary history and requirements to email@example.com . When applying, please type the Position’s Title & Job Code 221 in the Subject Line.
NY State Energy Research and Development Authority - 21 months ago