NYSERDA seeks a qualified and motivated individual to join its Information Technology team as a Programmer/Analyst.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
Required minimum qualifications an individual must possess include:
- Assist with the technical design, construction and implementation of web-based applications, including building database applications
- Assist on new and existing programming initiatives
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Minimum educational requirements an individual must possess include:
- Experience developing web-based applications in Asp.Net, VB.Net and C#
- The ability to develop secure code using modern standards
- Strong expertise in SQL Server 2005 or above
- Strong expertise with SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 or above and Crystal Reports
- Technical skills in JQuery, Web Services, HTML, .Net 3.5, Visual Studio 2010, and/or CSS 3
- Experience with Linq to SQL
- Experience developing solutions in SharePoint 2007 and 2010
- Experience developing event handlers and workflows in SharePoint 2007/2010
- Experience developing in a .Net CMS environment such as Sharepoint or Sitecore is desirable but not required. Sitecore is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to gather requirements and propose solutions
- Strong analytical problem solver
Individuals will be considered for Programmer/Analyst I to Programmer/Analyst III based on qualifications and experience. An excellent benefits package with generous paid leave is also offered.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related degree or
- An unrelated Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience as described above
Please submit a cover letter and resume along with your salary history and requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . When applying, please type the Position’s Title & Job Code 240 in the Subject Line.
NY State Energy Research and Development Authority - 19 months ago