The Sr. Programmer/Analyst is responsible for performing analysis, modification, and daily support of the Oracle E-Business Suite and other non-Oracle applications that is of a high level of complexity and business impact under minimal supervision. This position will work closely with Information Technology and business personnel to understand business requirements and ensure that developed and purchased applications properly function to meet business needs across the organization. The Sr. Programmer/Analyst will consult with members of the business community at all levels to identify current operation procedures, clarify program objectives, interpret and evaluate business requirements and provide effective, efficient and innovative system and programming solutions in a fast paced team oriented environment.
With minimum supervision, the Sr. Programmer/Analyst reviews, analyzes, and modifies application systems and programs, including designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and installing applications to support the organization's business information systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. The Sr. Programmer/Analyst will develop program and system specifications of moderate to high levels of complexity to be acted upon personally or by others on the IT staff for program development. Participates in on-call and after-hours application and end user support as required. Works closely with senior IT personnel members to coordinate application integrity, security, and dependability for the operational and long term success of Charter Manufacturing’s IT and business objectives.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other technical discipline
- Eight years previous programmer and programmer/analyst experience working with end users in requirements gathering, analysis, and application design and development in a client server and/or web based environment
- Five years Oracle or similar relational database design and support experience
- Four years experience with ERP systems
- Experience working with integrated systems in a manufacturing environment
- Microsoft Windows operating system experience and Office applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Charter Manufacturing Company, Inc. is a privately owned holding company for a fully integrated family of American companies that has...