SmartSource Inc is seeking a Programmer/Analyst PeopleSoft in Temple, TX.
Title: Programmer/Analyst PeopleSoft
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
Design, estimate, develop, document, and implement well tested solutions that satisfy the requirements of each application development request within the allocated time and budget for each request.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
Provide primary and secondary support to users and the production support team
- Create functional and technical documentation where appropriate.
- Provide detailed status updates when needed.
- Log accurate information into the time-tracking system.
- Continuously acquire new PeopleSoft skills to maintain and enhance job performance.
- Ensure that the McLane methodology is followed in every phase of the project life cycle.
- Ensure that McLane coding standards are followed.
- Ensure that development of deliverables matches the requirements.
- Ensure that the test plans match the requirements.
- Ensure that the test results match the test plans.
- Provide high-level and detailed estimates.
- Create high-level and detailed developer specifications.
- Provide the appropriate implementation documentation for installs.
- Manage and execute the system-testing process.
- Manage and assist users with user acceptance testing.
- Support the implementation and post-implementation activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:A teammate in this position must:
If you're interested please send a WORD resume to Jason: email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of PeopleSoft development and support experience, with at least 2 years technical support of PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 and PeopleTools 8.51 or above.
- Must be proficient in SQR, PeopleCode, Application Designer, and Oracle SQL.
- Extensive technical knowledge required with a solid functional background.
- Must have solid experience in the following modules: HR, Payroll, and Time and Labor.
- Absence Management experience is a plus.
- Stable job history.
- Able to accomplish objectives given general guidance without requiring detailed managerial oversight.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, along with solid verbal and written communication skills.
(630) 607-7210 Direct
Monster - 13 months ago