Duvo Software is a Tampa, Florida based full service software consulting company with over 12+ years of experience. We are focused on timely delivered and cost-effective technology solutions which give our clients the edge over their competitors. We take pride in a dynamic work environment that encourages creativity, innovation and flexibility. Employees have the opportunity to demonstrate their expertise in specified subject-matter disciplines as well as expand their knowledge and growth potential through professional development initiatives. Duvo Software is a fast-paced, high growth organization, which provides an environment for its employees to pursue their desire to learn and serve as strategic contributors to the growth and success of the organization.
We are seeking a Programmer / Software Engineer to perform application and system development, troubleshoot IT questions, generate reports and provide production support for thin client (browser based) business applications and phone apps. This is an ideal position for a talented programmer that also has a strong background and expertise in business analytics.
- Plan, develop, test, and document computer programs.
- Evaluate user requests for new or modified computer programs to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities.
- Assist users in solving operating problems as well as analyze, review, and alter programs to increase operating efficiency.
- Application Configuration and support Data Load operations.
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PHP, Java, JSP, PL-SQL, IBM WebSphere, UNIX is preferred but not required.
- Desire to 'learn the business' and actively seek opportunities to work 'smarter' not 'harder'.
- Background in business and process analysis required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Financial ERP systems such as Lawson, MS Navision, Great Plains, Solomon, PeopleSoft or SAP is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with building automation scripts for repetitive tasks like power shell.
- Reporting package such as Crystal Reports is preferred but not required.
- Understanding of consumer facing web sites.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or equivalent job experience.
- At least 4 years experience in application and system development. Strong programming skills in C# and/or ASP.net a must. Understanding of sql programming required as well.
- At least 2 years experience providing technical application level Support for internal and external customers.
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard