A multi-talented Informatics specialist in San Francisco is needed for the Global Pharma Informatics Safety Risk Management team. In this role you will work closely with the Business System Owner, users, development and support teams, vendors and service providers to provide an excellent service for the Drug Safety Systems globally.
A true multi-talented professional is required – willing to play multiple roles as required within a dynamic global team – to ensure optimal support, service and application delivery to our internal customers. You will act in multiple capacities such as service manager, solution life cycle manager and business analyst. Activities you are likely to be doing in this role are (but not limited to):
- Ensure Support globally is seamless and following our Global Support Model - your primary responsibility will be the users in the Americas (North, Latin and South America), however you and your team may need to deal with critical incidents not resolved by the team located in the EU.
- Work in close collaboration with other Delivery Service Managers to ensure global support and prioritization of incidents and assignments
- Work closely with business users, business system owner and informatics to keep all stakeholders abreast of any significant impact and changes to the systems.
- Ensure the validated state of our systems and ensure compliance with applicable SOPs and policies governing the systems and processes.
- Provide business process support by understanding existing business processes, and offering advice, implementation of changes or reconfiguration to meet business objectives.
- Provide technical support and trouble shooting for our Safety Risk Management applications.
- Work in collaboration with business to identify business solutions and requirements for new functionalities, and performing impact analysis on systems and processes, and potential ongoing projects
- Work with vendor/service providers to ensure compliance with SLAs and support in service improvement initiatives.
- Develop excellent relationships with all layers of business
- Participation in systems projects
- Openness to take on new tasks and challenges outside the formal role description corresponding to skills and capacity
Who you are
In hiring new employees, we look for people who are also inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. Because we know that employees are critical to our success in
bringing novel medicines to patients, we are dedicated to remaining a great place to work and to providing employees with programs, services and benefits that allow them to bring the best to the business and to their personal lives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in computer sciences, software engineering or similar
- 5+ years’ experience with proven track record of running high performing environments in multiple technical or business domains
- Direct experience working with or implementing products from Aris Global (ARISg, agXchange)
- Experience working with document management systems and web applications is an advantage
- Well versed in Service Management and ITIL
- Relevant Technical expertise to support root cause analysis and incident resolution
- Excellent customer relationship management skills, a service minded attitude and ability to translate informatics term to a business relevant language
- Relevant business knowledge, especially of business processes in the area of Drug Safety and Safety Risk Management
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation English skills
- Flexibility to travel for up to 10% of the time (domestic / international)
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours or on call arrangements to provide support 24/7 for emergency incidents.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some 180...