This position is responsible for gathering and analyzing business requirements, defining software requirements and programming application code to support the needed systems or enhancements.
§ Work with other teams gathering and documenting business
requirements as needed to support new development.
§ Participate in requirements analysis and design for
new/existing subcomponents of existing systems.
- Design new corporate systems and maintain current systems to provide the services requested by end-user departments.
- System development and modifications to be designed in compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Generate custom programming based on given requirements.
- Participate in developing project plans with well defined tasks, deliverables, required resources and estimates of completion.
- Ensure that programs, scripts, etc., comply with company policies and standards.
- Demonstrate system development and modification security for implementation.
- Problem resolution for end-users of applications.
- Train personnel in proper and secure use of system applications.
- Create/maintain/deletes user access to company applications as directed by the data owner.
- Identify/analyze information security breaches:
- o Repair systems to stop the problem;
- o Recommend modifications to prevent problems.
- Create and maintain documentation of application requirements, code and user documentation.
- Execute system maintenance programs, scripts and reports according to defined operations schedules.
- All other duties assigned by Manager.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Technology Studies
- 1 year working experience designing, building and testing systems.
- Ability to design and/or modify applications that meet specified requirements and standards
- Maintain and follow procedures as defined in IT Policies and Procedures document
- Ability to define business cases and write test scripts to prove functionality
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
- Technical writing ability.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Technology strategies and best practices.
- Information security best practices.
- Testing methodologies including:
- o Unit test
- o System test
- o User acceptance test
- o Regression test
- Process and procedure documentation techniques.
- Understanding of roles-based user access.
- Proficiency with the following:
- o HTML
- o Web Server (IIS)
- o Database Server (SQL Server 2000)
- o ASP
- o VB.Net, C# (ASP.Net)
- o VBScript
- Airline experience would be a plus.
Mesa Air Group, Inc. (Mesa) is a holding company whose principal subsidiaries operate as regional air carriers providing scheduled passenger...