Job Title: Business Ops Specialist
Responsible for providing administrative support for the District Manager and Sales team and processing and tracking Sales Orders from submission to billing
Duties & Responsibilities:
Compile daily, weekly and monthly sales forecast, booking and revenue reports. Reconcile and analyze reports for accuracy.
- Process forecast information in SFDC
Prepares presentations for sales meetings.
- Tracks, reconciles and reports all forecast, booking and billing numbers for sales managers. Validates accuracy of information
- Maintains accuracy of reports and lead tracking system. Research and report all discrepancies in sales figures.
- Process and track all sales orders.
- Act as liaison between sales, allocations, finance and shipping to ensure orders are booked, shipped and billed correctly. Facilitates communications with other field organizations when necessary.
- Coordinates; plans and participates in sales manager meetings and conference calls.
- Arrange conference calls, schedule meetings and assist with travel arrangements and general office maintenance, including phone coverage, maintaining customer order files, organizational charts and phone lists.
- Acclimate, train and may act as mentor to new employees.
- Communicates Sales Logistic and procedural changes, specific to Sales Operations.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for sales forecast and actuals and ensure accuracy of the data (Extensive use in SF and OBI)
- RMA – Update
- Territory Assignment Review - Monthly
- Check orders for accuracy and enter; Work with Sales Reps, TC's and other functional groups to coordinate and track deals until it revenues and ships completely
- Schedule meetings and conference calls; Make travel arrangements, approve expense reports/check requests for DM and maintain Sales Reps timecards
- Provide administrative support to the District Manager and Sales Team
- Maintain up-to-date customer files
- Back-up other Bus Ops Specialists within the Division.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a coordinator role, preferable within a sales environment. • Ability to interpret and understand quantitative data
- Strong problem solving skills, computer skills and attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Pays close attention to detail
- Advanced functional knowledge of Excel, specifically working with vlookup, sum if and nested formulas and pivot tables
- Good communication skills and team mentality; able to adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Ability to prioritize, multitasks, take initiative and be pro-active in an extremely dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Advanced functional knowledge of Word, Excel (specifically working with formulas, Pivot Tables) PowerPoint and Outlook
Work Schedule: 8-5 pm (flexible with schedule; candidate is required to work some overtime occasionally at month end and most of the time at QTR end)
Seeking a candidate that is an effective communicator with the ability to work independently.
Sales office experience required.
Possible temp to perm position
Excel Test will be required