Serve as a Project/Deployment manager by providing detailed reporting and analysis for all phases of a large IP data network project including requirements gathering, initiation, design and implementation.
* Track and report on key program/project milestones
* Identify and report on any issues/challenges that would jeopardize the program goals/schedules
* Participate in the planning and implementation of various network program initiatives
* Identify issues related to project tasks, schedule, and resource requirements
* Participate in planning and scheduling of program timelines
* Provide information and direction and support to project teams
* Communicate directly with program stakeholders to ensure scope, timeline and budget stability.
Required Education and Experience, Skills:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a technical environment.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Visio)
* Knowledge of the theoretical and practical aspects of program management
* Proven experience in people management and communications
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to write concise, routine reports and correspondence
* Position requires a self-directed individual that requires minimal supervision
* Position requires ability to work in a very fast paced environment where multi-tasking and extremely
short deadlines are standard
Kenton Group - 2 years ago