The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of activities (operations and planning) related to client projects in a small, growing leadership development and training organization. Candidate must feel comfortable working in a “start-up” atmosphere, must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment, and must have the ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities. We also require that the candidate be available during regular business hours, as well as some evenings and/or weekends, on occasion/as needed and able to come regularly to the company office in Harvard, MA.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizing and managing departmental off-sites and other activities including Train-the-Trainers and Invitational programs
- Project management from start to finish of client program deliveries
- Manage and monitor marketing activities including social media, email marketing campaigns, website as needed
- Experience implementing and using systems such as CRMs, databases, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years or equivalent work-related experience supporting C-level Executives
- Highly proficient in the following software programs: Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge/experience with Social Media within corporate setting a plus (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Experience working in an International arena a plus
- Flexibility to provide after hour support when needed
Indeed - 20 months ago