USfalcon recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Project/Mechanical Engineer to work out of Fort Eustis, VA.
Period of performance:
- Ability to obtain an interim secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Project engineer experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- This is a temporary position with an anticipated 3 to 6 month duration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Strong background in aviation.
- Pro/E 3D Modeling skills.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Support the project engineering government task lead. Perform work that crosses the boundaries between engineering and project management, assist in leading the technical workers who contribute to the building of structures or products.
- Conduct aviation structural analysis.
- Provide technical services in design, analysis, fabrication, selection of material and testing.
- Perform static and fatigue analysis.
- Perform modeling to determine structural integrity of aircraft structures, systems and parts integration on Army rotary wing aircraft.
- Additional duties as assigned.
About the company:
USfalcon, Inc. provides Integrated Business and Technology Solutions to a wide range of Government and Corporate clients, and has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. A privately held, certified 8(a), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), USfalcon is headquartered in Morrisville, NC, and has offices in Colorado Springs, CO; Newport News, VA and Belcamp, MD. For more information, visit the website at www.usfalcon.com. USfalcon, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions to U.S. government clients world-wide in the National Defense, National Security and...