This is a unique opportunity to join an entrepreneurial venture and take an active lead in managing critical projects of a fast-growing fun-loving technical consulting and management consulting firm.
We need a project/business manager. You should be a self-starter who is able to manage operations independently. You'll be reporting to and working closely with our CEO and also working very closely with our operations team. Please note that this is not a technical project manager position.
Who Are You?
Do you have a distinct distaste for office politics, non-caring bosses, and cubicle cultures that transform smart, motivated workers into zombies?
Do you hunger to work with people who pride themselves on their values and their track record for excellence? Do you like to take the time to do things right, to speak your mind, to take risks, and to think outside the box? Do you want to have loads of fun while ensuring success for your clients?
Do you want to help your clients unlock and unblock their potential? Help them create an environment for sustainable success? Are you interested in giving your clients confidence that they are moving forward with products that will succeed?
Do you want to work with a small and rapidly growing company that has successfully transitioned more than 100 different teams using the principles of Agile (Scrum, Lean and XP) for a range of top tier clients like Barnes & Noble, ADP, Time Inc., Weight Watchers, Silverpop, Yodle, Mimeo, and more?
Do you dream of working in a start-up style environment with focus on getting things done and creating immense value? Do you want to learn and grow every day? Do you want to work for a smaller company where the passion is both palpable and contagious?
Are you interested in joining a leading process consultation and software development firm that is rapidly becoming a mecca for smart product technologists like yourself?
Who Are We?
We are a Hoboken, NJ based (moving to NY in a month) boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of agile and lean product delivery services.
We have a ridiculously impressive track record of success and our future is brighter than ever.
We are dedicated to our values, our clients, and to having fun.
We are InRhythm.
Some of the Things You Will Be Doing
- You are very detailed and organized. You think in terms of to-do’s and task-lists. You love following up with teams in collaborative non-controlling fashion and keeping teams and projects on track.
- You do not like SharePoint and Microsoft Project but are all about high collaborative agile and lean tools like Index Cards, Google Docs, Excel, Basecamp, Jira, Rally, Version One etc.
- You can manage multiple projects and multi-task well. You can smile during deadline scenarios and get things done.
- You like updating everyone proactively on a regular basis. You love speaking your mind, communicating your thoughts elegantly in both written and verbal fashion.
- You are process savvy and have great people skills.
- You have experience with business management or related fields.
- You can demonstrate entrepreneurial skills, flexibility, and that you seek high growth.
- You are a self-starter with good leadership skills.
- You have a demonstrated ability to communicate with personnel at senior management levels.
- Your track record shows you have excellent client and vendor management skills.
- You have a proven ability to work in high energy, high demand organizations.
- You have a strong urge to learn and grow daily and regularly and you have a strong work ethic.
- You have 2 to 7 years relevant experience and have a bachelor's degree or higher.
- Manage a portfolio of projects within the company. Most of our teams are self-managed. Your job is to increase their productivity by managing risks and keep them on track.
- Plan, schedule and facilitate the internal projects. Scope and negotiate projects and timelines. Establish and maintain realistic project plans with clear milestones.
- Continuously answer the question: “Are we still within time, budget and scope?”
- Come up with creative ways to track the progress of all projects, measure the productivity and report them on regular basis.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports on the effectiveness and efficiency of all operations, including recommended actions for improvement.
- Work with the CEO to understand business needs priorities and to come up key KPIs and monitor and manage them
- Manage all internal projects
- Create financial metrics for all projects
- Manage Company’s website
- Improve Social Media Presence – Manage LinkedIn, Twitter, Internal Blogs
InRhythm - 16 months ago
Who Are We?
We are a NY city based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of...