This position performs non-technical project completion to support managers, on a variety of projects, domestically and overseas. Coordinates cross-functional teams (i.e. with IT, Facilities and subcontractors, etc.) through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion, both on time and within budget.
• Overall planning, tracking and documentation of one or several projects from the project proposal phase to the project closeout. Projects are typically outlined with specific guidelines to be followed.
• Coordination with project team members to accomplish specific tasks.
• Perform tasks necessary to keep a project running smoothly such as scheduling meetings, record keeping, resource coordination and working with external vendors as required.
• Tracking project budgets
• Report out of project status and tasks
• Coordination of training sessions or other activities.
• General administrative duties as required.
• Time management to prioritize work
• Attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to learn new skills
• Ability to work autonomously and creatively
• Team player
• Commit to high standard of quality
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar
Plus minimum of 2 years of related working experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office and have a valid California driver’s license
OmniVision Technologies - 19 months ago