Requisition ID: 68091
- Organization: OG&C
- Location: Cameron, LA
Provide a wide range of administrative support to the Project Procurement Manager on the Sabine Pass Liquefaction Project. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare and distributes notices and agendas, information packets and minutes when necessary;
- Work independently to provide a variety of specialized administrative and secretarial support to help ensure smooth functioning of the department;
- Coordinates requests from managers, in-house staff and clients;
- Must observe highly effective telephone manners and take accurate phone messages with the ability to direct calls to the appropriate parties;
- Maintain Procurement team roster;
- Order supplies and use Concur software to make necessary reallocation of charges;
- Setup and maintenance of purchasing project files;
- Prepare correspondence, reports, forms, procurement documents, and conference notes using MS Word and Excel;
- Input same into InfoWorks (IW) using standard document numbering system instructions;
- Reviews incoming communications, including e-mail, and handles routine decision making not requiring the manager’s attention. Prioritizes workload and action items;
- Prepare detailed international and domestic travel arrangements/itineraries; prepare expense reports/reconcile Diner’s Club invoices;
- Serve as proxy for timesheets;
- Coordinate and schedule meetings/conferences/entertainment, arrange for facilities, equipment and catering, documentation files, and floor space administration;
- Manage correspondence, reports, and presentations using BSAPs;
- Use Bechtel standard document numbering system to number all project records;
- Must be able to work overtime with little notice;
- Provide administrative support to all but not limited to project team members;
- Compose and prepare letters, memos, email, meeting notices, and other related documents using MS Word;
- Maintain calendars using Outlook. Schedule meetings, teleconferences, and business engagements based on knowledge of manager’s commitments and priorities;
- Coordinate extensive domestic and international travel (air and ground); prepare detailed itineraries; and complete expense reports using Concur. Coordination may require an interface with Client counterparts;
- Coordinate complex logistics, visa applications and security for traveling employees;
- Reconcile Diners Club statements and Purchasing Card (PCard) transactions;
- Answer busy phones, receive, review, and route mail, act as proxy for electronic time records, screen calls and visitors, order office supplies, and coordinate internal office moves;
- Maintain files (hard copy and electronic);
- Participate in the development of presentations using PowerPoint, sometimes with very short notice;
- Organize material for meetings, presentations, and training sessions;
- Prepare regular and special reports as requested. May include budget and forecasts;
- Interface with Bechtel’s senior executives, as well as their administrative staff;
- Intermittent use of an automated procurement system (BPS, SAP, etc.);
- Input various documents, including but not limited to, correspondence, e-mails, action items, conference/meeting notes, procurement documents, contract documents, etc., into the EDMS;
- Search for and retrieving documents from the EDMS or project share drives;
- Format documents in accordance with project standard for issue to the project client;
- Previous experience in similar position preferred;
- Must have the right to work and remain in the U.S.;
Automation Skills: MS Word – Intermediate to Advanced; PowerPoint – Intermediate to Advanced; MS Excel – Intermediate to Advanced; Access – Intermediate to Advanced; Concur – Intermediate to Advanced; Paris – Intermediate to Advanced; Resource Scheduler – Intermediate; Outlook - Advanced
Communication Skills: Must have excellent oral and written communications skills. Must be able to effectively interface with all levels of Bechtel management and client executives. Must handle people and issues with a professional demeanor.
Task Management: Position requires ability to multi-task. Must be able to track tasks and complete assignments on schedule. Must be able to plan and execute work in order to meet deadlines. Must be detail oriented and possess good organizational skills.
Work Attitude: Must be able to demonstrate a collegial work attitude. Work sharing is often required as workload and deadlines shift. Must operate in an Admin Team environment, and respond positively to requests for help and information. Must be willing to accept direction from managers and assess priorities effectively. Must be flexible and able to work overtime on short notice. Prefer candidates with a high level of energy and enthusiasm for interesting and challenging work
Confidentiality: Experience in handling sensitive and confidential information. Due to the nature of the work, strict confidentiality must be maintained at all times.
Knowledge of Bechtel Infrastructure: A thorough knowledge of Bechtel’s infrastructure is highly desirable and preferred for this position
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
Build your career as you build some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world today.
Bechtel is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE).