Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
This is a full time, defined duration opportunity with the potential to be extended further, based on business need. You may also be eligible for the following benefits:
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tax-Saver Spending Accounts for Medical and Dental Care
Under limited direction, represent a business unit or project on moderately complex administrative matters. Using knowledge of corporate administrative procedures, compile, consolidate, and analyze information needed by staff for the work of the unit or project. Ensure that documentation and process flows are complete, current, and accessible. Coordinate efforts or projects with other areas such as HR, Accounting, Facilities, or IT. Perform research and analyses requested by management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform varied administrative functions within a business unit or on a project to advance the work of the group. May conduct research, schedule and plan activities, coordinate and prepare deliverables and communications, and provide training support.
- Recommend, interpret, and/or implement company and internal administrative policies and procedures.
- Communicate with clients, service providers, or corporate administrative units in coordinating services, deliverables, or meetings. Compile information for business unit or project meetings or for meetings with other units.
- Gather production or other statistical data to prepare analyses, reports, and schedules for use by the business unit or project team or for communicating to management, clients, or support offices. Recommend alternatives to ensure positive outcomes.
- Serve as principal point of contact in responding to inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Recommend and may implement technology enhancements.
- Assume a lead role in communicating processes, activities, or requirements of the business unit or project to clients or other business units.
- May compile budgets considering actual performance, previous expenditures, and estimated expenses. May review, monitor, and analyze expenditures and explain variances.
- May perform moderately complex administrative projects or participate as a team member on more complex projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 2 years of related experience
- Technical/Computer Skills (including but not limited to Microsoft Suite of Desktop Software).
- Communication Skills - Public Speaking and Writing
- Ability to multitask under tight time lines.
- Comfortable in a high performing and often competitive environment
- Willingness to learn and excel under any circumstances
- Willingness and ability to work both independently as well as a part of a team.
- Desire and ability to take on increasing amounts of responsibility.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Please note: This position will span a pre-defined duration .
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 7 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...