Title: Project Controls Coordinator
Reports to: Project Controls Manager
Based at: Tulsa, OK (possible field relocation at later date)
Senior and Junior Project Controls Cost Engineers for an Engineering/Procurement/Construction company that services the Oil & Gas industry.
IPS is currently seeking experienced Cost professionals at all levels for long and short term positions on major upstream projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The principal expectations of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement cost structure, monitor, report, and forecast project cost.
- Integrate data from construction contractors to prepare monthly project reports.
- Perform analysis of cost data, communicating trends, issues, and areas requiring attention to the Project Team.
- Work closely with the projects teams to monitor Management of Change process, identifying cost impacts of proposed changes and incorporating those impacts into the Project forecast and budget.
- Manage the interface between Project Controls and Finance plus Contract and Procurement.
- Support the billing and invoicing process and ensure Subcontractor compliance with established cost control methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree or extended experience (5+ years) in Project Controls.
- 5-10 years project experience in cost management.
- Working experience with MS Outlook and Excel is required.
- Experience in field cost management is highly desirable.
- Working experience in the Oil and Gas industry. (Upstream activities preferred).
- Must have a “Team attitude”, be self-motivated and be willing to support other groups and projects when required.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment among multiple projects and ability to support ad-hoc requests;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management principles. PMP certification is desirable, but not required.
IPS provides construction, engineering, project management, and procurement services to the oil and gas industry.