The selected candidate will serve as a Project Coordinator/Jr. Project Manager for Internet Projects. He or she will participate in demand meetings; manage and gather estimates;
manage and execute controls, including scope, risks and issues; manage financials; reconcile supply and demand; establish a schedule and execute work within the defined duration; and manage quality.
The coordinator supports with an Application Owner to ensure adherence to financial, schedule, and quality expectations for assigned work, as well as ensures alignment with Portfolio Management processes. Assigned work is can be a specific effort (i.e. – small project, defect fixes, enhancements) or a group of efforts (i.e. – production support work).
• IT Project Management - minimum of two years is required
• Financial Management - minimum of two years is required
• Demand Management - minimum of two years is required; specifically looking for experience reconciling supply and demand
• Experience establishing and working within agreed-upon durations and deadlines
• Resource utilization management and planning experience
• Project status reporting experience
• Experience defining, managing, and executing controls pertaining to scope, risks, and issues.
• Excel experience
• MS Project experience
• Undergraduate studies in computer science, management information systems, mathematics or related field is preferred.
Dedicated Technologies Inc - 10 months ago