Project Coordinator/ Marketing Assistant
Anchor QEA, an environmental science and engineering consulting firm, is seeking a PROJECT COORDINATOR/ MARKETING ASSISTANT in its Seattle, WA office.
The Project Coordinator will perform many administrative functions supporting one or several senior technical consultants to increase team efficiency and organization while delivering superior internal and external service. Responsibilities include:
- Marketing/proposal assistance including planning, word processing, coordinating with subconsultants, reviewing, producing, and coordinating delivery
- Managing project emails and correspondence
- Monitoring and regularly updating project schedules
- Scheduling meetings
- Coordinating document distribution
- Preparing progress reports
- Interfacing with sub consultants and clients on non-technical issues
- Processing contracts and amendments
- Reviewing sub consultant invoices for compliance with contract requirements
- Coordinating with accounting and resolving billing issues
- Providing coordination and control support for project efforts, including cost and timeline tracking for specific projects
- Performing all aspects of planning/scheduling, estimating, and/or contract administration
- Other administrative duties as requested
- 5+ years experience in a similar role in the A/E industry
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented, possess strong written and oral communication skills, and be proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, Project, SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with graphics programs, such as InDesign, a plus.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys taking on new challenges to expand his/her role.
- A strong commitment to client service and quality work product is essential.
- Must be able to work independently, be self-motivated, self-discipline and dependable with excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Anchor QEA employs 300 highly motivated people in offices around the U.S. Our people are our most valuable resource and we are committed to fostering a work environment that is conducive to the personal and professional growth of each employee. This is accomplished through a company philosophy that combines teamwork, open communication, shared benefits, participation in the life of the company, shared opportunities and job sculpting. We all strive to contribute to a friendly, supportive, and fun work environment.
Please visit the following link to apply: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=3045171
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer