The Project Coordinator serves as the primary Dresser-Rand (D-R) liaison for customer witness inspection activities and notifications. This role analyzes and monitors contracts from order entry through shipment in order to support delivery schedules and financials.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- The legal authorization to work in the US for any US employer
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years of experience an expediting role
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 10% in order to fulfill the responsibilities of this position
- Proactive planning skills to analyze information from reports and meetings to determine how information will affect client and internal commitments
- Proficiency with Manufacturing Planning software, Excel, Word, Outlook
- The willingness and ability to learn and utilize computer software programs such as Microsoft Project, Contract Management System, Oracle Discoverer.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working with contract law and contract language for the purpose of problem resolution in the execution of contracts
- Knowledge of a customer inspection test plan system
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Assure timely flow of materials and advise any impact to overall schedule
- Develop status reports using project planning software such as Microsoft Project or Tailend for issue to clients
- Monitor and expedite contract activities to schedules
- Interface with clients and functional areas, including Drafting, Engineering, Supply Chain Management and Focus Factories in regard to schedules and inspection/test activities
- Analyze information from reports and meetings to determine if/how information will affect client and internal commitments
- Organize and facilitate resolutions to contract lifecycle issues
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid
Dresser-Rand - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...