- Assist in tracking and anticipating contract expiration
- Perform conflict checks that may exist with other territories or licensees
- Create dashboards of categories/licensees
- Assist with proofing contracts and executing legal drafts
- Assist with Trademark prosecution
. Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills.
- 2- 4 years project management experience (gathering, organizing and maintaining large volumes of data)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office with superior Excel skills; including the ability to create tools and spreadsheets
- Licensing background, preferred
- Paralegal experience, preferred (Certificate not required)
. General administrative skills: filing/scanning/data entry/scheduling/correspondence.
Progenuity - 20 months ago