GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES – Assist, contribute to and coordinate project timelines as assigned throughout all lifecycle phases. Facilitate project standardization, professionalism, and quality of training content. Provide support in the development and/or improvement of training processes and related documents. Work closely and effectively with research educators and training and education staff.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Contribute to design, development, implementation, and closing of training projects.
- Plan, track, and review training activities.
- Facilitate the definition and management of project resource needs.
- Track and balance project cost, quality, and progress.
- Identify project related issues and facilitate resolutions.
- Provide proactive and creative recommendations on how to meet project goals.
- Develop project status reports and communications with applicable team members in and outside the organization.
- Facilitate effective marketing of course offerings to SCRI employees and non-SCRI facilities, as necessary.
- Development and maintain relationships and promote strong communication with non-SCRI facilities regarding course offerings and billing processes as necessary.
- Contribute to the review, revision, and creation of training documents with focus on standardization, professionalism, and quality.
- Promote effective teamwork and provide day to day direction throughout all project phases.
- Initiate and undertake improvements to enhance efficiency and quality of the work performed on projects.
- Support training manager, clinical educators, and training coordinator as necessary.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Communicate and escalate unresolved issues at the appropriate time and to the appropriate level of management.
- Resourceful with heightened analytical abilities and problem solving skills in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to handle multi-faceted projects.
- Knowledge of marketing, finance, and other business-related fields preferred.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated ability using Microsoft Office 2007. Experience with Microsoft Project 2007 and publishing software preferred.
- Excellent professional writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, detailed-oriented, and meticulous.
- Bachelors degree in project management or business-related field required
- Experience in healthcare research or other science related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience handling multiple long-term projects or equivalent experience
- Experience with HealthStream is highly preferred
HCA Inc - 23 months ago