The Project Coordinator is a newly created position in the Marketing Department to assist centralized planning of New Wellhead Demand for NAM Sales & Operation. The position will work closely with Sales on New Demand requirements; the Business Analyst & District Locations on forecasting base requirements; and the Demand Management team to align demand and supply chain planning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Management of New Wellhead Demands and Delivery
Coordinating and managing alignment of Demand and Supply
- Work closely with Account Managers and Sales Management on "New" Wellhead Demand/equipment requirements that are not currently planned by district sales to stock inventory, nor forecasted in CRM.
- Maintain status of requirements through regular follow up with City Sales on each project - updating changes of equipment type, delivery schedule and ramp up plans.
- Liase with Quotations personnel or Product Manager, as necessary, if the Wellhead Demand is a new system requiring Engineering or qualification of new products.
- Create Engineering ZS if above is required, and continue to follow up until detail Engineering is complete and a Part Number is released.
- Compile & maintain requested delivery schedules for each project
- Coordinate with the Demand Management group to evaluate requested delivery and document initial supply chain plans - eg where to manufacture, ramp up capability, outsourcing plans etc.
- Track cost of first batch delivery (depending on supply chain decision); reporting to management the impact to margin versus margins using established supply chain.
- Work with Demand management team until steady state supply chain is finalized (at which point, piece count forecast in CRM takes over as the management tool).
- Liaise with Business Analyst in Houston and Customer Service Coordinator in district locations on timing to enter New Wellhead Demand requirements into the company's CRM system.
- Support NAM field locations with training and education on demand planning in SAP, PI-reqs and PR-req's management. Training would include backlog management, types of report to run, Sales orders and other business processes.
- Assist with report generation and analysis of demand drivers in SAP, liaising with District facilities, Business Analyst and central Demand Management function in Houston for alignment in demand and supply plan.
- Assist with data preparation for S&OP meeting, including participating in the meeting.
This position does not have any directly supervision of employees in Surface Systems.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Analytical skills SAP and data warehouse proficiency
Customer Focus Computer literacy - esp in Excel and Access database
Leadership Business Acumen
Results Focus Adaptability/Flexibility
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential job duty listed in the job description. The job requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Supply Chain studies or Inventory Management
2-3 years experience working with SAP (user knowledge and running reports) preferred
Must be both comfortable and proficient with handling massive amount of data
Cameron - 2 years ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...