Our client needs two Project Coordinators/Jr. Project Managers to run small defect and enhancement projects.
The selected candidates will act as project managers for small to medium size efforts. Responsibilities include working with business to identify scope, creating schedules, requesting resources, driving the project to completion, and communicating status. Looking for great communication skills and strong initiative.
• Strong verbal communication skills
• IT project management experience, including managing small to mid-size projects.
• Experience facilitating, coordinating, and managing meetings.
• Experience developing reports, including resource utilization, project status, and budget reports
• Experience with budget and project tracking
• Strong experience with MS Project
• Clarity experience (preferred)
• Undergraduate studies in computer science, management information systems, mathematics or related field is preferred.
Dedicated Technologies Inc - 20 months ago