Analyst will work as part of a project cost accounting team responsible for formal and informal financial deliverables delineated in customer statements or work and by tasks assigned by PCO Manager and Program Managers. Duties include full scale cost accounting on customer projects. Analyst will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) set up in Cost Accounting System
· Troubleshooting and maintaining project WBS and costs in Cost Accounting system
· Developing project budgets and baselines.
· Preparing Estimates to Complete (ETC) and Estimates at Completion (EAC) for projects
· Preparing cost reports for internal and external purposes
· Tracking incurred costs vs contract funding, profit reporting and analysis;
· Earned value management reporting and analysis
· Preparing supporting documentation for customer invoices and reviewing invoices for accuracy;
· Preparing vendor funding requests and reviewing vendor invoices for accuracy;
· Submitting vendor invoices for approvals and payment
· Supporting Project Leads/Program Managers with ad hoc financial reporting and analysis on task order.
Deliverables include :
· Management Reports
o Budgets vs actuals
o Incurred vs funded
· Analysis reports
o EVM CPR reports
o Profit Analysis reports
o ETCs and EACs
· Adjusting entries as required
· Additional reporting as required
Due dates are established by PCO Manager and are in conjunction with deliverable deadlines
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE
Columbia, MD and Arlington, VA office. Time will be spent in both offices. Anticipated two – three days a week in Columbia.
· Gov’t Top Secret Clearance Required
· Bachelor’s Degree Required in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or other related field.
· Experience with Deltek suite of applications – Costpoint, Cobra, Open Plan, Cognos Impromptu
· Experience (1-2 yrs) with Earned Value Management Reporting
· Overtime will be required on a limited basis and only with prior approval
· Include any flow downs from Prime contract SOW – NO.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, plus three (3) years general experience in cost accounting.
RTGX, Inc. - 23 months ago