Top NYC supplier. Responsible for overseeing the execution and analysis of custom marketing research projects from inception through reporting, including the creation and analysis of research reports, complete with recommendations.
• Ability to manage projects through to completion
• Must be proactive and take initiative to learn more about market research and existing clients' businesses
• Must be able to work in entrepreneurial environment and independently
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Be able to solve problems quickly and concisely
Job Requirements: MUST have 2-
4 years experience at a custom research supplier/vendor.
• Strong writing skills; building a story from the data
• Experience with multivariate techniques ideal but not a requirement
• Excellent analytic skills
• Knowledge of a variety of different research methods
• Knowledge of all operational components including
- Questionnaire development
- Development of coding structures
- Understanding of sampling
Additional Comments: Please email MS Word attached document to the attention of Ms. Sunita Manwani. Please note, all inquiries are strictly confidential. Due to client requirements, only applicants with Citizenship/Green Card need apply (no F1 Visa or candidates who need a H1 Visa please). Local area candidates (NY, NJ, CT) will be considered only.